Friday, May 22, 2009

Freaky Fridays

Freaky Fridays!
a weekly chance to exorcise the Freak in us, holler at someone we always wanted to/or just recently had the urge to fuck.

Photobucket

I am going to holler at April O'Neil. The channel 6 news reporter that was homies with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Whenever I watched the Turtles I always got this feeling I couldnt explain as a young boy when I saw her in her tight yellow jumpsuit.... especially when she was kidnapped and/or gagged or in a vulnerable situation! She always ran around with a camera with who knows what on the tape.... aaaaand of course her boobs were huge! Heres a nerd fact: April was infected by nanobots that almost killed her until the Turtles injected their own nanobots into her to save her. It worked but she became infertile because of it. So in other words April if you are reading get at me I can make you real.

1 comment:

nick hook said...

true story, my girlfriend used to work at a porche repair show in northhampton mass, and the lady they made april o neill after got her car fixed there.